Maps Atlas of Saunders County, Nebraska : containing maps of townships of the county, maps of state, United States and world, farmers directory, analysis of the system of U.S. land surveys.
Anderson Publishing Company
Saunders County (Ne)
- Atlas of Saunders County, Nebraska : containing maps of townships of the county, maps of state, United States and world, farmers directory, analysis of the system of U.S. land surveys.
- Other Title
- Atlas of Saunders County, Nebraska 1918
- Contributor Names
- Anderson Publishing Company.
- Created / Published
- Mason City, Iowa : Anderson Pub. Co., c1916.
- Subject Headings
- - Saunders County (Neb.)--Maps
- - Real property--Nebraska--Saunders County--Maps
- - Landowners--Nebraska--Saunders County--Maps
- - Saunders County (Neb.)--Directories
- - United States--Nebraska--Saunders County
- - Copyright: G.W. Anderson.
- - LeGear. Atlases of the United States, 2274
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vendor: John Carbonell (eBay auction) (Copy 2)
- - Acquisitions control no. 2007-042 (Copy 2)
- 1 atlas (48,  p.) : ill., col. maps ; 46 cm.
- Call Number
- G1453.S35 A5 1916
- G1453.S35 A5 1916 Copy 2 Front and back board separated from binding, annotations in pencil on some maps.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4193sm gla00040 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4193sm.gla00040
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.