Maps Illustrated atlas of Noble County, Ohio : published from actual surveys /
Wall, Mann & Hall
Noble County (Ohio)
- Illustrated atlas of Noble County, Ohio : published from actual surveys /
- Other Title
- Centennial atlas of Noble County, Ohio
- centennial atlas of noble county, ohio
- Contributor Names
- Wall, Mann & Hall.
- Created / Published
- Philadelphia, Pa. : Wall, Mann & Hall, 1876.
- Subject Headings
- - Noble County (Ohio)
- - Real property--Ohio--Noble County
- - Landowners--Ohio--Noble County
- - Noble County (Ohio)--History
- - United States--Ohio--Noble County
- - LeGear. Atlases of the United States, 5951
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes indexes, brief history of Noble County, portraits of early Noble County residents, and maps of Ohio and the United States.
- - Annotations in pencil and ink on some maps.
- - LC copy imperfect: Front board, rear board, t.p., table of contents, and p. 95 separated from binding; minor losses to t.p. and table of contents.
- - Vendor: John Carbonell (eBay auction)
- - Acquisitions control no. 2007-014
- 1 atlas (, 4-95 p.) : ill., hand col. maps ; 45 cm.
- Call Number
- G1398.N6 W32 1876
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4083nm gla00067 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4083nm.gla00067
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.