Maps Atlas of Benzie County, Michigan : with maps of Michigan, United States and the world, Alaska, Cuba, Porto Rico, Hawaii and the Philippines : also a complete mailing list of all resident land owners of the county /
Ferris, Charles E.
Benzie County (Mich.)
- Atlas of Benzie County, Michigan : with maps of Michigan, United States and the world, Alaska, Cuba, Porto Rico, Hawaii and the Philippines : also a complete mailing list of all resident land owners of the county /
- Other Title
- Atlas, Benzie Co., Michigan 1901
- atlas, benzie co., michigan 1901
- Contributor Names
- Ferris, Charles E. (Charles Edward), 1864-
- Created / Published
- Knoxville, Tenn. : Charles E. Ferris, 
- Subject Headings
- - Benzie County (Mich.)
- - Real property--Michigan--Benzie County
- - Landowners--Michigan--Benzie County
- - United States--Michigan--Benzie County
- - "John White, Solon, Mich., sole agent."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes indexes.
- - LC copy imperfect: Minor rips at right edge of first 18 p. Unknown plat drawn in pencil on page facing inside of front cover.
- - Vendor: John Carbonell
- - Acquisitions control no. 2006-093
- 1 atlas (, 3-38 p.) : hand col. maps ; 44 cm.
- Call Number
- G1413.B5 F4 1901
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4113bm gla00074 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4113bm.gla00074
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.