Atlas of Andrew County, Missouri : including plats of the villiages [sic], cities and townships of the county, a map of the state and of the United States, patrons' directory, together with an analysis of the system of U.S. land surveys.
Acme Publishing Co. (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Andrew County (Mo.)
- Atlas of Andrew County, Missouri : including plats of the villiages [sic], cities and townships of the county, a map of the state and of the United States, patrons' directory, together with an analysis of the system of U.S. land surveys.
- Translated Title
- Atlas of Andrew County, Missouri
- Contributor Names
- Acme Publishing Co. (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Created Published
- Philadelphia : Acme Pub. Co., 
- Subject Headings
- - Andrew County (Mo.)
- - Real property--Missouri--Andrew County
- - Landowners--Missouri--Andrew County
- - Andrew County (Mo.)
- - United States--Missouri--Andrew County.
- - LeGear. Atlases of the United States, 5184
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes index.
- - Annotations in pencil and colored pencil on some maps. DLC
- - LC copy imperfect: Newspaper clipping pasted along right edge of t.p. Front and rear board separated from binding. DLC
- 1 Atlas (, 9 67 P.) : Hand Col. Maps ; 46 Cm.
- Call Number
- G1438.A5 A3 1898
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4163am gla00039 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4163am.gla00039
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.