Maps Illustrated atlas and Columbian souvenir of La Grange County, Indiana : showing its development in the first sixty years since organization.
Lagrange Publishing Company
Lagrange County (Ind.)
World's Columbian Exposition
- Illustrated atlas and Columbian souvenir of La Grange County, Indiana : showing its development in the first sixty years since organization.
- Contributor Names
- LaGrange Publishing Company.
- Created / Published
- LaGrange, Ind. : LaGrange Pub. Co., 1893.
- Subject Headings
- - LaGrange County (Ind.)--Maps
- - Real property--Indiana--LaGrange County--Maps
- - Landowners--Indiana--LaGrange County--Maps
- - LaGrange County (Ind.)--History
- - LaGrange County (Ind.)--Biography
- - LaGrange County (Ind.)--Biography--Portraits
- - World's Columbian Exposition--(1893 :--Chicago, Ill.)
- - United States--Indiana--LaGrange County
- - LeGear. Atlases of the United States, 4542
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes index, map of the United States, brief history of LaGrange County, and biographies and portraits of early LaGrange County residents.
- - Annotations in pencil on some maps. Map of Indiana (65 cm.) folded and pasted inside of back cover.
- - LC copy imperfect: Front and back boards separated from binding.
- - Vendor: John Carbonell
- - Acquisitions control no. 2007-129
- 1 atlas (, 13-110 p.): ill., hand col. maps ; 41 cm.
- Call Number
- G1403.L2 L3 1893
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.