Voyage du Général Lafayette aux États-Unis.
Lafayette, Marie Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert Du Motier
- Voyage du Général Lafayette aux États-Unis.
- Contributor Names
- Frestel, Gaston.
- Created Published
- Subject Headings
- - Lafayette, Marie Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert Du Motier,--marquis de,--1757-1834--Travel--United States.
- - United States
- - United States.
- - Lists of places visited in French otherwise maps in English.
- - Title from cover.
- - Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington, D.C.; Washington, D.C. only on map VIII.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor on tracing paper.
- - Maps include list of places visited. Maps II and III are accompanied by the list of places visited (each on paper, 20 x 29 cm.).
- - Map VII includes the inset "Profile of the levels of the Grand Erie Canal."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Minor discoloration along fold of each sheet. DLC
- - Atlas disbound and conserved. Each map separately matted. DLC
- 1 Ms. Atlas ( Leaves) : 8 Col. Maps ; 49 Cm.
- Call Number
- G1200 .F7 1827
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3700m gct00197 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3700m.gct00197
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.