Maps Combination atlas map of Cumberland County, New Jersey /
Stewart, D. J.
Cumberland County (N.J.)
- Combination atlas map of Cumberland County, New Jersey /
- Other Title
- New historical atlas of Cumberland Co., New Jersey :
- new historical atlas of cumberland co., new jersey :
- Contributor Names
- Stewart, D. J.
- Created / Published
- Philadelphia : D.J. Stewart, 1876
- Subject Headings
- - Cumberland County (N.J.)--Maps
- - Real property--New Jersey--Cumberland County--Maps
- - Landowners--New Jersey--Cumberland County--Maps
- - Cumberland County (N.J.)--Directories
- - Cumberland County (N.J.)--History
- - United States--New Jersey--Cumberland County
- - LeGear. Atlases of the United States, 5624
- - On title page ill.: N. Friend, engr. Philad. ; C.L. Smith, del.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes indexes, brief history of Cumberland County, map of New Jersey, and map of the United States.
- - LC copy imperfect: Front board, back board, and title page separated from binding.
- - Vendor: John Carbonell
- - Acquisitions control no. 2007-138
- 1 atlas (1 v. (various pagings)) : ill., hand col. maps ; 45 cm.
- Call Number
- G1258.C8 S7 1876
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3813cm gla00008 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3813cm.gla00008
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.