Maps Plat book of San Diego County, California /
Alexander, W. E.
San Diego County
San Diego County
San Diego County (Calif.)
- Plat book of San Diego County, California /
- Contributor Names
- Alexander, W. E. (William E.)
- Created / Published
- Los Angeles : Pacific Plat Book Co., [1912?]
- Subject Headings
- - San Diego County (Calif.)
- - Real property--California--San Diego County
- - Landowners--California--San Diego County
- - United States--California--San Diego County
- - LeGear. Atlases of the United States, 3941
- - Includes index.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Annotations in blue ink, red ink, pencil, blue colored pencil, and red colored pencil throughout. DLC
- - "Street map of San Diego, Cal." published by Rodney Stokes Co., 1911, 36 x 36 cm. pasted on inside of front cover. DLC
- - Type-written page 28 x 22 cm. listing "plat book subdivisions" pasted on page facing inside of front cover. DLC
- - LC copy imperfect: Front board and back board separated from binding. DLC
- 1 atlas (152 p.) : ill., col. maps ; 40 x 46 cm.
- Call Number
- G1528.S24 A4 1912
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4363sm gla00147 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4363sm.gla00147
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.