Maps Standard atlas of Audubon County, Iowa : including a plat book of the villages, cities and townships of the county, map of the state, United States and world, patrons directory, reference business directory and departments devoted to general information, analysis of the system of U.S. land surveys, digest of the system of civil government, etc. etc. /
Geo. A. Ogle & Co.
Audubon County (Iowa)
- Standard atlas of Audubon County, Iowa : including a plat book of the villages, cities and townships of the county, map of the state, United States and world, patrons directory, reference business directory and departments devoted to general information, analysis of the system of U.S. land surveys, digest of the system of civil government, etc. etc. /
- Contributor Names
- Geo. A. Ogle & Co.
- Created / Published
- Chicago : Geo. A. Ogle & Co., 1900.
- Subject Headings
- - Audubon County (Iowa)
- - Real property--Iowa--Audubon County
- - Landowners--Iowa--Audubon County
- - United States--Iowa--Audubon County
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes indexes and portraits of early Audubon County residents.
- - Vendor: Waverly Auctions
- - Acquisitions control no. 2007-072
- 1 atlas (, 7-60, viii, x-xxii p.) : ill., hand col. maps ; 46 cm.
- Call Number
- G1433.A8 G4 1900
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4153am gla00022 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4153am.gla00022
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.