Maps Indian Territory : compiled under the direction of Charles H. Fitch, topographer in charge of the Indian Territory surveys
Cudlipp, M. L.
Cudlipp, M. L. (Malcolm Lloyd)
United States. Commission to the Five Civilized Tribes
United States. Department of the Interior
- Indian Territory : compiled under the direction of Charles H. Fitch, topographer in charge of the Indian Territory surveys
- Contributor Names
- Cudlipp, M. L. (Malcolm Lloyd)
- Matthes, François, 1874-1948.
- United States. Department of the Interior.
- United States. Commission to the Five Civilized Tribes.
- Created / Published
- [Washington, D.C. : The Dept.], 1898.
- Subject Headings
- - Oklahoma--Maps
- - United States--Oklahoma
- - At right corner of sheet: Exhibit 4.
- - At upper left corner: Ninth annual report, Commission to the Five Civilized Tribes.
- - At head of title: Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey, Charles D. Walcott, Director.
- - From: United States. Dept. of the Interior. Secretary's annual statement and report to the President and the Congress, 1902.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : col. ; 50 x 45 cm.
- Call Number
- G4020 1898 .C92
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4020 ct002102 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4020.ct002102
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.