Korea 1:25,000 /
United States. Army Map Service
- Korea 1:25,000 /
- Contributor Names
- United States. Army Map Service
- Created Published
- [Washington, D.C.] : Army Map Service, 1952-
- Subject Headings
- - Korea
- - Korea.
- - Covers North and South Korea.
- - Relief shown by contours and spot heights. Depths shown by contours and soundings.
- - English and Korean.
- - Sheets separately subtitled and numbered, e.g. Kŭmhwa NE, Sheet 6628 NE.
- - Includes second editions of some sheets (Edition 2-AMS (AFFE)).
- - Grid zone designation: 51, 52.
- - Limited distribution.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes glossary, boundary diagram, and index to adjoining sheets.
- < > Maps : Col. ; 37 X 46 Cm.
- Call Number
- G7900 s25 .U5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g7900m gct00022 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7900m.gct00022
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.