Maps Plat book of Washington County, Minnesota : showing township plats, city and village plats, sub-division plats, and county map : compiled from official records /
Hudson Map Company
Washington County (Minn.)
- Plat book of Washington County, Minnesota : showing township plats, city and village plats, sub-division plats, and county map : compiled from official records /
- Contributor Names
- Hudson Map Company.
- Created / Published
- Minneapolis, Minn. : Hudson Map Co., 1938.
- Subject Headings
- - Washington County (Minn.)--Maps
- - Real property--Minnesota--Washington County--Maps
- - Landowners--Minnesota--Washington County--Maps
- - United States--Minnesota--Washington County
- - Includes index.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Annotations in pencil and colored pencil on some maps.
- - Map of east Oakdale Township (28 cm.) taped on t.p. verso.
- - Vendor: John Carbonell (eBay auction)
- - Acquisitions control no. 2008-003
- 1 atlas (39 p.) : maps (some col.) ; 47 cm.
- Call Number
- G1428.W5 H8 1938
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4143wm gla00083 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4143wm.gla00083
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.