Maps Map of the village of Potsdam, St. Lawrence Co. N.Y. /
Buildings, Structures, Etc
New York (State)
- Map of the village of Potsdam, St. Lawrence Co. N.Y. /
- Contributor Names
- Wall, Henry.
- Created / Published
- New York : Wall & Forrest, 1853
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--New York (State)--Potsdam
- - Landowners--New York (State)--Potsdam
- - Buildings--New York (State)--Potsdam
- - Potsdam (N.Y.)--Buildings, structures, etc
- - Potsdam (N.Y.)
- - United States--New York--Potsdam
- - Cadastral map showing lots, lot numbers, buildings, and landowners' names.
- - Hand col. in blue and green watercolors.
- - LC copy imperfect: Brittle, fold-lined, cracked at edges, missing small sections of margins.
- - Includes inset of "Racket Mills" vicinity, "List of subscribers", and ill. of principal buildings/residences.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Acquisitions control no.: 2008-086
- 1 map : hand col., cloth backing ; 93 x 73 cm.
- Call Number
- G3804.P76G46 1853 .W3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3804p la002015 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3804p.la002015
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.