Maps Map of the towns of Somers & Yorktown, Westchester Co. New York.
Clark & Wagner
New York (State)
Somers (N.Y. : Town)
Yorktown (N.Y. : Town)
- Map of the towns of Somers & Yorktown, Westchester Co. New York.
- Contributor Names
- Clark & Wagner.
- Created / Published
- Philadelphia : Clark & Wagner, 1862
- Subject Headings
- - Somers (N.Y. : Town)
- - Yorktown (N.Y. : Town)
- - Landowners--New York (State)--Somers (Town)
- - Landowners--New York (State)--Yorktown (Town)
- - Landowners--New York (State)--Somers
- - School districts--New York (State)--Somers (Town)
- - School districts--New York (State)--Yorktown (Town)
- - Election districts--New York (State)--Somers (Town)
- - Election districts--New York (State)--Yorktown (Town)
- - Somers (N.Y.)
- - United States--New York--Somers (Town)
- - United States--New York--Yorktown (Town)
- - United States--New York--Somers
- - Wall map with wooden rods at top and bottom.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Also shows rural buildings, householders' names, school districts, and election districts.
- - Hand col. to show election districts.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy imperfect: Darkened, water-stained, brittle, cracked, missing margin sections.
- - Includes notes, inset of Somers village, business directories of map subscribers' names, and ill. of prominent buildings/residences.
- - Acquisitions control no.: 2008-084
- 1 map : hand col., on cloth backing ; 90 x 115 cm.
- Call Number
- G3804.S72 1862 .C5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3804s ct002295 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3804s.ct002295
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.