Maps Map of the state of New York /
Andrus & Judd
New York (State)
- Map of the state of New York /
- Contributor Names
- Andrus & Judd.
- Created / Published
- Hartford, Con[n]. : Published by Andrus & Judd, 1833.
- Subject Headings
- - New York (State)
- - Canals--New York (State)
- - United States--New York (State)
- - Pocket map.
- - Hand col. to distinguish counties.
- - "Copy right."
- - LC copy imperfect: Missing small sections of left margin, annotated in pencil, missing cover [?].
- - Includes elevation profiles of the "Grand Canal" and the Champlain Canal, canal statistical data, distance list titled "The travellers guide", and ill. of canal locks.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Acquisitions control no.: 2008-142
- 1 map : hand col. ; 31 x 39 cm., folded to 11 x 7 cm.
- Call Number
- G3800 1833 .A5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3800 ct002319 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3800.ct002319
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.