Maps Map of Bennett County, South Dakota /
Bates, Charles A.
Pine Ridge Indian Reservation
Bennett County (S.D.)
Pine Ridge Indian Reservation (S.D.)
- Map of Bennett County, South Dakota /
- Other Title
- Pocket map of Bennett County, South Dakota, including that part of the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation soon to be opened for free homestead settlement
- pocket map of bennett county, south dakota, including that part of the pine ridge indian reservation soon to be opened for free homestead settlement
- Contributor Names
- Bates, Charles A. (Charles Ash)
- Created / Published
- Lacreek, S.D. : Charles A. Bates, [1910?]
- Subject Headings
- - Bennett County (S.D.)
- - Real property--South Dakota--Bennett County
- - Landowners--South Dakota--Bennett County
- - Pine Ridge Indian Reservation (S.D.)
- - United States--South Dakota--Bennett County
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Minor tears along folds. DLC
- 1 map ; 57 x 87 cm., folded in cover 21 x 13 cm.
- Call Number
- G4183.B3 1910 .B3
- G4183.B3 1910 .B3 Copy 2 Vault Mounted on cloth. Losses to upper left corner and upper and lower right corners. Cover wanting. In red pencil at lower left: "Original." Stamped in red ink at lower right: "20162." Stamped in ink on verso: "Office copy." In blue pencil and in ink on verso: "Bennett County, South Dakota, 1920."
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4183b la002019 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4183b.la002019
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.