Maps [Collection of maps relating to publication of "New Hampshire, a guide to the Granite State" by Federal Writers' Project of the Works Progress Administration for the State of New Hampshire].
- [Collection of maps relating to publication of "New Hampshire, a guide to the Granite State" by Federal Writers' Project of the Works Progress Administration for the State of New Hampshire].
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - New Hampshire--Tours--Maps
- - New Hampshire--Administrative and political divisions--Maps
- - Geology--New Hampshire--Maps
- - Forest reserves--New Hampshire--Maps
- - Manuscript maps
- - Dover (N.H.)--Maps
- - Durham (N.H.)--Maps
- - Portsmouth (N.H.)--Maps
- - Rochester (N.H.)--Maps
- - Floods--Connecticut River Watershed--Maps
- - United States--New Hampshire
- - United States--New Hampshire--Dover
- - United States--New Hampshire--Durham
- - United States--New Hampshire--Portsmouth
- - United States--New Hampshire--Rochester
- - Consists of state maps showing tour routes, administrative divisions, geology, and forest reserves; maps of cities of Dover, Portsmouth, and Rochester; map of village of Durham; and map of Connecticut River watershed in New Hampshire that "shows progress of the crest of the flood, Nov. 3-6, 1927."
- - Accompanied by 2 sheets of text and sheet with geological graphs.
- - Some maps indexed.
- - Some sheets annotated in pencil along edge or on verso: C. 3--11/25/40--N.H.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Acquistions control no.: 1999-117
- 15 maps : some ms., 1 photocopy, some col. ; 57 x 77 cm. or smaller.
- Call Number
- G3741.E635 coll .C6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3741em gct00123 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3741em.gct00123
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.