Maps Bird's eye view of Boston Harbor and South Shore to Provincetown : showing steamboat routes.
- Bird's eye view of Boston Harbor and South Shore to Provincetown : showing steamboat routes.
- Contributor Names
- Federal Engraving and Publishing Co.
- Murphy, John F.
- Created / Published
- Boston : Published by John F. Murphy, c1905.
- Subject Headings
- - Boston Harbor (Mass.)--Aerial views
- - Boston Harbor Region (Mass.)--Aerial views
- - Boston Harbor Islands (Mass.)--Aerial views
- - South Shore Region (Mass. : Coast)--Aerial views
- - United States--Massachusetts--Boston Harbor
- - United States--Massachusetts--Boston Harbor Region
- - United States--Massachusetts--Boston Harbor Islands
- - United States--Massachusetts--South Shore Region
- - Title from cover.
- - Copyright: 1905 by the Federal Engraving and Publishing Co., Boston, Mass.
- - Oriented with north to the left.
- - Index to points of interest on cover.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - PM3
- - Acquisitions control no.: 2008-096
- 1 view : col. ; 53 x 45 cm., folded in cover 21 x 10 cm.
- Call Number
- G3762.B65A35 1905 .F4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3762b ct002294 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3762b.ct002294
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.