- Alternative Title
- Created Published
- Subject Headings
- - Korea
- - Korea.
- - Title from cover.
- - Leaves are joined end to end and folded accordion style.
- - Pasted on small label on the verso of Hamgyŏng-do map: Bunkōdō Shoten.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Chʻŏnhado -- Chunggukto -- Yugugukto -- Ilbonʼgukto -- Kyŏnggi-do -- Chʻungchʻŏng-do -- Kyŏngsang-do -- Chŏlla-do -- Hwanghae-do -- Kangwŏn-do -- Hamgyŏng-do -- Pʻyŏngan-do.
- - Pasted on small label on the verso of Hamgyŏng-do map: 文光堂書店
- - 天下圖 -- 中國圖 -- 琉球國圖 -- 日本國圖 -- 京畿道 -- 忠清道 -- 慶尚道 -- 全羅道 -- 黄海道 -- 江原道 -- 咸鏡道 --平安道.
- 1 Atlas ( Folded Leaves) : Ms., 12 Hand Col. Maps ; 27 Cm.
- Call Number
- G2330 .T6 18--
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g7900m gct00238 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7900m.gct00238
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.