Maps Mechanischer Welt Globus zum Gebrauche des kleinen Geographen /
Kaiser, Joseph Franz
- Mechanischer Welt Globus zum Gebrauche des kleinen Geographen /
- Contributor Names
- Kaiser, Joseph Franz, 1786-1859.
- Created / Published
- Gratz : J.F. Kaiser, 
- Subject Headings
- - World maps
- - Globes
- - Earth
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Title from envelope.
- - Gores for a 13 cm. globe.
- - Six gores linked by a cloth strip and mounted on blue paper, attached at both poles to six brown cords bound with a cardboard strip. Globe and text housed in cardboard envelope covered with blue paper.
- - Accompanied by text : Erklärung des künstlichen Globus / zu haben bei Josef Franz Kaiser. 16 p.,  hand col. plates ; 19 cm.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy imperfect: several cords detached.
- - Acquisitions control no. 2007-227
- 1 map : hand col. ; 17 x 40 cm., in envelope 19 x 13 cm.
- Call Number
- G3201.B71 1840 .K2
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3201b ct002355a http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3201b.ct002355a
- g3201b ct002355b http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3201b.ct002355b
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.