Maps Lloyd's Topographical map of Georgia from state surveys before the war showing railways, stations, villages, mills, &c. /
Lloyd, James T.
- Lloyd's Topographical map of Georgia from state surveys before the war showing railways, stations, villages, mills, &c. /
- Contributor Names
- Lloyd, James T.
- Created / Published
- New York : J.T. Lloyd, 1864.
- Subject Headings
- - Georgia--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Maps
- - United States--Georgia
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1864 by J. T. Lloyd, in the clerk's office of the Dist. Court of the U.S. for the 8th n Dist. of New York."
- - "Price in sheets colored in counties 50 cents. Mounted and varnished $1.00. Pocket Edn. with Union backs $200[sic], sent free by mail."
- - Hand-colored general map with places where battles occurred underlined in red.
- - Another copy is in Fillmore map coll. No. 110-W.
- - The Geography and Map Division also has an uncolored copy (copyright no. 169, April 30, 1864).
- - Description derived from published bibliography.
- - LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 129.65
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 91 x 78 cm.
- Call Number
- G3921.S5 1864 .L52
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.