Notated Music Ojala for women's voices : from "The Spanish gypsy"
Choruses, Secular (Women's Voices, 4 Parts) with Piano
Parlor and Concert Stage
Progressive Era to New Era
Songs and Music
- Ojala for women's voices : from "The Spanish gypsy"
- Contributor Names
- Stair, Patty -- 1869-1926 (creator)
- Eliot, George -- 1819-1880
- Created / Published
- s.n.], S., c1901, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Choruses, Secular (Women's voices, 4 parts) with piano
- - Eliot, George -- 1819-1880 -- Musical settings
- - progressive era to new era (1900-1929)
- - songs and music
- - parlor and concert stage
- - music by Patty Stair ; [words] by George Eliot. (statement of responsibility)
- - For chorus (SSAA) with piano.
- - Caption title.
- - acquire 2 shelf copies [policy default] (selection decision)
- vocal score
- 1 score (10 p.) ; 27 cm.
- Performing Arts Reading Room (Madison, LM113)
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- LC Classification
- M1570 .S
American Choral Music
The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America
Performing Arts Encyclopedia