Maps Map of Milford, Hillsboro' Co., New Hampshire /
Woodford, E. M.
Administrative and Political Divisions
Milford (N.H. : Town)
- Map of Milford, Hillsboro' Co., New Hampshire /
- Other Title
- Map of Milford, Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- map of milford, hillsborough county, new hampshire
- Contributor Names
- Woodford, E. M.
- Created / Published
- Philadelphia : Published by Richard Clark, 1854
- Subject Headings
- - Milford (N.H. : Town)
- - Landowners--New Hampshire--Milford (Town)
- - Real property--New Hampshire--Milford (Town)
- - Election districts--New Hampshire--Milford (Town)
- - Milford (N.H. : Town)--Administrative and political divisions
- - Milford (N.H.)
- - Landowners--New Hampshire--Milford
- - Real property--New Hampshire--Milford
- - United States--New Hampshire--Milford
- - United States--New Hampshire--Milford (Town)
- - General map showing selected buildings and householders' names and election districts.
- - "[Lithography of] Friend & Aub, 80 Walnut St."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes ill. of residences and other buildings and inset of "Village of Milford" that shows selected buildings and householders' names.
- - Copy imperfect: Brittle, darkened, varnished, torn, mounted on cloth.
- - Acquisitions control no.: 2009-055
- 1 map : hand col. ; 70 x 87 cm.
- Call Number
- G3744.M52 1854 .W6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3744m la002027 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3744m.la002027
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.