Maps Map of Lakenwild, Washington County, Maine : owned by Nathan S. Read : 1886 /
Grand Lake Stream
Grand Lake Stream (Plantation)
- Map of Lakenwild, Washington County, Maine : owned by Nathan S. Read : 1886 /
- Other Title
- Lakenwild :
- Contributor Names
- Gardner, Benj. (Surveyor)
- Created / Published
- Phila. [Philadelphia] : J.L. Smith Map Publisher, 
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--Maine--Lakenwild
- - Real property--Maine--Grand Lake Stream (Plantation)
- - United States--Maine--Lakenwild
- - Cadastral map showing proposed lots and lot numbers for planned settlement of Lakenwild; area covered is currently in plantation of Grand Lake Stream.
- - Accompanied by advertising flyer (18 x 35 cm.), order blank (22 x 14 cm.), and envelope for reply (9 x 15 cm.).
- - Includes inset of Washington County and ill.
- - Text and ill. on verso.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Copy imperfect: Brittle, tears along edges. DLC
- 1 map : hand col. ; 46 x 47 cm., folded to 18 x 12 cm.
- Call Number
- G3734.L215G46 1886 .G3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3734l ct002648 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3734l.ct002648
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.