Maps Carte de l'Égypte chrétienne : évêchés et couvents /
Articles and Essays with this item:
Egypt. Maṣlaḥat Al Siyāḥah.
JamʻĪyat Al-Āthār Al Qibṭīyah (Egypt)
- Carte de l'Égypte chrétienne : évêchés et couvents /
- Other Title
- Map of Christian Egypt
- Contributor Names
- Bachally, Charles.
- Jamʻīyat al-Āthār al-Qibṭīyah (Egypt)
- Egypt. Maṣlaḥat al-Siyāḥah.
- Created / Published
- [Le Caire] : Egyptian State Tourist Administration, 1955.
- Subject Headings
- - Christian antiquities--Egypt--Maps
- - Egypt
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Accompanied by: Notice on the map of Christian Egypt / by O. H. E. KHS. -- Christianity in Egypt (brochure) -- Das Christentum in Ägypten (brochure).
- - Map is in French.
- 1 map ; 61 x 75 cm. folded to 23 x 23 cm.
- Call Number
- G8301.E42 1955 .C2
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g8301e ct002613 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g8301e.ct002613
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.