Maps Interoceanic river aqueduct connecting the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans : [Colombia] /
- Interoceanic river aqueduct connecting the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans : [Colombia] /
- Contributor Names
- Kennish, W.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Hydrographic surveying--Colombia--Humboldt Bay Region--Maps
- - Hydrographic surveying--Colombia--Truandó River Region--Maps
- - Hydrographic surveying--Colombia--Atrato River Region--Maps
- - Humboldt Bay Region (Colombia)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Truandó River Region (Colombia)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Atrato River Region (Colombia)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Colombia--Humboldt Bay Region
- - Colombia--Truandó River Region
- - Colombia--Atrato River Region
- - Shows region of Humboldt Bay, Truando River, and Atrato River.
- - "The proposed works are shown by a pink shade."
- - Depths shown by soundings.
- - In upper margin: Plate IV.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - LC Luso-Hispanic World, 249
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes 3 cross sections.
- - Vault
- 3 ms. maps on 1 sheet : col. ; 91 x 75 cm. or smaller, sheet 97 x 227 cm.
- Call Number
- G5292.H8C31 1855 .K5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.