Maps Map of Clinton Co., New York /
Administrative and Political Divisions
Cities and Towns
Clinton County (N.Y.)
New York (State)
- Map of Clinton Co., New York /
- Contributor Names
- Ligowsky, A.
- Created / Published
- Philadelphia : O.J. Lamb, 1856.
- Subject Headings
- - Clinton County (N.Y.)
- - Clinton County (N.Y.)--Administrative and political divisions
- - Plattsburgh (N.Y.)
- - Real property--New York (State)--Clinton County
- - Landowners--New York (State)--Clinton County
- - Cities and towns--New York (State)--Clinton County
- - Villages--New York (State)--Clinton County
- - United States--New York (State)--Clinton County
- - United States--New York (State)--Plattsburgh
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Includes 29 insets, 4 views and table of statistics.
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1856 by Robert Pearsall Smith...Eastern district of Pennsylvania."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 484
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 135 x 115 cm.
- Call Number
- G3803.C7 1856 .L5
- G3803.C7 1856 .L5 Copy 2 imperfect: torn along folds in three pieces.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3803c la000484 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3803c.la000484
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.