Maps Map of Sacket's Harbor in the county of Jefferson N.Y. /
New York (State)
Sackets Harbor (N.Y.)
- Map of Sacket's Harbor in the county of Jefferson N.Y. /
- Contributor Names
- Ford, A. (Augustus)
- Created / Published
- N[ew] York : P.A. Mesier's Lith., [1835?]
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--New York (State)--Sackets Harbor--Maps
- - Harbors--New York (State)--Sackets Harbor--Maps
- - Sackets Harbor (N.Y.)--Surveys--Maps
- - Sackets Harbor (N.Y.)--Maps
- - United States--New York--Sackets Harbor
- - Village cadastral survey map showing lot/tract lines, lot numbers, and block numbers. Does not show landowners' names.
- - Depths shown by soundings.
- - Selected buildings (including U.S. Madison Barracks/Fort Pike) shown pictorially.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy imperfect: Fold-lined, spot-stained at upper neatline.
- - Includes index of churches.
- - Acquisitions control no.: 2009-071
- 1 map ; 47 x 70 cm.
- Call Number
- G3804.S13G46 1835 .F6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3804s ct003074 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3804s.ct003074
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.