Maps Stabilization Force (SFOR) in Bosnia and Herzegovina January 1998.
United States. Central Intelligence Agency
Administrative and Political Divisions
Bosnia and Hercegovina
- Stabilization Force (SFOR) in Bosnia and Herzegovina January 1998.
- Contributor Names
- United States. Central Intelligence Agency.
- Created / Published
- [Washington, D.C. : Central Intelligence Agency, 1998]
- Subject Headings
- - Jurisdiction, Territorial--Bosnia and Hercegovina--Maps
- - Bosnia and Hercegovina--Administrative and political divisions--Maps
- - Bosnia and Hercegovina--History--Partition, 1995--Maps
- - SFOR (Organization)--Maps
- - Peacekeeping forces--Bosnia and Hercegovina--Maps
- - Bosnia and Hercegovina
- - Shows NATO Multinational Division (MND) sectors, the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (Muslim-Croatian), and the Republika Srpska (Serbian).
- - "744404 (R00855) 1-98."
- - 10,000-m. UTM grid, zones 33 and 34.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes notes.
- 1 map : col. ; 46 x 46 cm.
- Call Number
- G6861.F7 1998 .U5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g6861f ct003070 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g6861f.ct003070
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.