Maps Birdseye view of Rochester and Despatch /
Union and Advertiser Co.
East Rochester (N.Y.)
- Birdseye view of Rochester and Despatch /
- Other Title
- Bird's-eye view of Rochester and Despatch
- Contributor Names
- Union and Advertiser Co.
- Created / Published
- Rochester, N.Y. : Union and Advertiser Co., [1910?]
- Subject Headings
- - Rochester (N.Y.)--Aerial views
- - East Rochester (N.Y.)--Aerial views
- - United States--New York--Rochester
- - United States--New York--East Rochester
- - Oriented with north to the left.
- - "Copyrighted."
- - Accompaned by typewritten provenance slip: Purchased at Wm. Jones auction-Canandaigua, NY ... June 1992.
- - Includes rubber-stamped note at upper border specifying the monetary requirements for purchase of lots (real property).
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy imperfect: Brittle, wrinkled, missing small edge/internal sections, annotated in red marker ink to indicate "Despatch" (now East Rochester), mounted on fiber-reinforced adhesive paper backing.
- - PM3
- - Acquisitions control no.: 2009-114
- 1 view ; 54 x 81 cm.
- Call Number
- G3804.R6A3 1910 .R4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.