Maps Karta Apsheronskago poluostrova Bakinskoĭ gubernīi i ui︠e︡zda : s oboznachenīem granit︠s︡ po sudebnomy mezhevanīi︠u︡, a takzhe i drugikh svi︠e︡di︠e︡nīĭ /
Apsheron Peninsula (Azerbaijan)
Oil and Gas Leases
- Karta Apsheronskago poluostrova Bakinskoĭ gubernīi i ui︠e︡zda : s oboznachenīem granit︠s︡ po sudebnomy mezhevanīi︠u︡, a takzhe i drugikh svi︠e︡di︠e︡nīĭ /
- Contributor Names
- Dmitrīev, zemlemi︠e︡r.
- Created / Published
- [Baku] : Bakinsk[oe] upravlenī[e] gosudarstvenny[kh] imushchestv, 1899
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--Azerbaijan--Apsheron Peninsula
- - Oil and gas leases--Azerbaijan--Apsheron Peninsula
- - Land use--Azerbaijan--Apsheron Peninsula
- - Apsheron Peninsula (Azerbaijan)
- - Azerbaijan--Apsheron Peninsula
- - Shows property ownership by types of owner, tract identification numbers, and types of land use.
- - Relief shown by contours, hachures, and spot heights.
- - Prime meridian: Ferro[?].
- - "Izdanīe odobreno Upravlenīem Gosudarstvennymi Imushchestvami Bakinskoĭ gubernīi i Dagestanskoĭ oblasti."
- - Sectioned to 32 panels to enable folding.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- - LC copy imperfect: Annotated and rubber-stamped on cloth backing.
- - Includes note.
- - Acquisitions control no.: 2008-104
- 1 map : col., on cloth backing ; 129 x 181 cm., folded to 34 x 24 cm.
- Call Number
- G7142.A6G46 1899 .D5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g7142a ct003076 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7142a.ct003076
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.