Maps Rinshinkō no ryakuzu : Rinshinkō ichimei Chōtangawa to iu : tadashi Rinshinshin Hishū kanka yori Jōtōri Kōka-gun kanka ni itaru /
Imjim River Region
Imjin River Region
Imjim River Region
Imjin River Region (Korea)
- Rinshinkō no ryakuzu : Rinshinkō ichimei Chōtangawa to iu : tadashi Rinshinshin Hishū kanka yori Jōtōri Kōka-gun kanka ni itaru /
- Other Title
- 臨津江ノ畧圖 : 臨津江一名長湍川ト云 : 但臨津津坡州管下ヨリ城洞里交河郡管下ニ至ル /
- Imujingagu no ryakuzu [furigana, reading given]
- Contributor Names
- Isobayashi, Shinzō, -1884.
- Created / Published
- Meiji 15 
- Subject Headings
- - Imjin River Region (Korea)--Maps
- - Korea--Imjim River Region
- - Relief shown by form lines. Depths shown by soundings.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - This map almost identical with LCCN 2010360475, except minor differences and paper quality.
- - "朝紀三十号・第四棚" --Written in red on verso.
- - "河幅ハ尺度ノ割合ヲ以テセズ・河底測量我国尺ヲ以テ数フ可シ"--At bottom.
- 1 ms. map ; 60 x 66 cm.
- Call Number
- G7902.I43 1882 .I81
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g7902i ct003514 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7902i.ct003514
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.