Maps Chōsenkoku Chōho Kōkō ryakuzu ; Chōsenkoku Yokukōwan ryakuzu : 28,800-bun shukushaku ; Chōsenkoku Sensuiwan ryakuzu : 60,000-bun no ichi shukushaku /
Yellow Sea Coast Region
Yellow Sea Coast Region
Yellow Sea Coast Region (Korea)
- Chōsenkoku Chōho Kōkō ryakuzu ; Chōsenkoku Yokukōwan ryakuzu : 28,800-bun shukushaku ; Chōsenkoku Sensuiwan ryakuzu : 60,000-bun no ichi shukushaku /
- Other Title
- 朝鮮國長浦江口略圖 : 朝鮮國沃溝灣略圖 : ニ萬八千八百分縮尺 ; 朝鮮國淺水灣略圖 : 六萬分一縮尺 /
- Chōsenkoku Yokukōwan ryakuzu
- Chōsenkoku Sensuiwan ryakuzu
- chōsenkoku yokukōwan ryakuzu
- chōsenkoku sensuiwan ryakuzu
- Contributor Names
- Kaizu, Mitsuo.
- Created / Published
- Meiji 11 
- Subject Headings
- - Yellow Sea Coast Region (Korea)--Maps
- - Korea--Yellow Sea Coast Region
- - Relief shown by form lines.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - "第十四棚"--Wwritten in red on verso.
- 3 ms. maps on 1 sheet : col. ; 51 x 67 cm. or smaller, on sheet 57 x 160 cm.
- Call Number
- G9237.Y4 1878 .K3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g9237y ct003507 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g9237y.ct003507
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.