Maps Chōsenkoku Gazankō ryakuzu : Sanmanbun no ichi /
Asan Bay (Korea)
- Chōsenkoku Gazankō ryakuzu : Sanmanbun no ichi /
- Other Title
- 朝鮮國牙山江略圖 : 三万分ノ一 /
- Contributor Names
- Kaizu, Mitsuo.
- Created / Published
- Meiji 12 
- Subject Headings
- - Asan Bay (Korea)--Maps
- - Korea--Asan Bay
- - Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy soiled and torn.
- - "此ノ圖ハ工兵中尉海津三雄ノ編纂 ... 鶏頭峯以西北ハ水路局ノ編纂ニ成リ以東南ハ同氏ノ編纂 ..." "城九尾實測 ... 東經百二十六度十分十秒・北緯三十六度五十九分五十四秒・羅鍼偏差四度十五分西・潮侯時四時三十分・晦望干満差二十二尺・両弦干満差十六尺・實形ニ萬五千百九十四分一・明治十二年五月"
- - "第十四棚"--Written in red on verso.
- 1 ms. map : col. ; 91 x 97 cm.
- Call Number
- G7902.A6 1879 .K3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g7902a ct003508 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7902a.ct003508
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.