Maps Okinawajima nanbu : Nihon Nansei Shotō = Southern portion of Okinawa Sima : Nippon Nansei Syotō.
Japan. Kaigunshō. Suirobu
- Okinawajima nanbu : Nihon Nansei Shotō = Southern portion of Okinawa Sima : Nippon Nansei Syotō.
- Other Title
- 沖縄島南部 : 日本西南諸島 = Southern portion of Okinawa Sima : Nippon Nansei Syotō.
- Southern portion of Okinawa Sima
- 沖縄島南部 : 日本西南諸島 = southern portion of okinawa sima : nippon nansei syotō.
- southern portion of okinawa sima
- Contributor Names
- Japan. Kaigunshō. Suirobu.
- Created / Published
- [Tokyo] : Suirobu, Shōwa 12 
- Subject Headings
- - Nautical charts--Japan--Okinawa Island
- - Japan--Okinawa Island
- - Possibly a draft prepared for reproduction by Hydrographic Office, U.S. Navy.
- - Relief shown by contours and spot heights. Depths shown by soundings.
- - A seal "Hydrographic Office, U.S. Navy"; and "Emergency reproduction of Japanese charts"--On a piece of paper pasted on map.
- - "From H.O.N.M.: from other sources: Printed by H.O., Aug '44 [date handwritten]"; also "Soundings and heights in meters"; and "Fathoms to meters" (table)--Printed on pieces of paper pasted on map.
- - "Jap. No. 222, H.O. miscel. no. 10 010-52"
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - "佐世保鎮守府文庫"--Stamped. DLC
- - On verso of map "増設タンク取付部" [design drawing of a machine in color]; with "佐世保鎮守府文庫 ... 昭和 16年  ..."; also "Condemned, July 16 1947" stamped. DLC
- 1 map ; 77 x 108 cm.
- Call Number
- G7962.O6P5 1937 .J3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g7962o ct003192r http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7962o.ct003192r
- g7962o ct003192v http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7962o.ct003192v
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.