Books [Four concert programs]
Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation
Library of Congress
1869 to 1874
- [Four concert programs]
- Contributor Names
- Library of Congress -- Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation.
- Created / Published
- s.n., [Germany, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Brahms, Johannes -- 1833-1897
- - Concert programs
- - Includes programs on May 12, 1869, German Requiem; on April 5, 1871, German Requiem; on October 1871, Schicksalslied; on March 13, 1874, Variations on a theme by Joseph Haydn, op. 56; Concerto for piano and orchestra, op. 15 (Brahms performing); Lieder, op. 46, 59, 33, 43; Three Hungarian dance for orchestra.
- - The material described in this catalog record is located in the Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation Collection in the Library of Congress.
- - acquire 1 shelf copy [policy default] (selection decision)
- concert program
- 4 programs ; 21-24 x 13-18 cm.
- Performing Arts Reading Room (Madison, LM113)
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- LC Classification
- ML30.8d .B7 no. 129 ML30.8v