Maps An accurate map of the West Indies with the adjacent coast /
- An accurate map of the West Indies with the adjacent coast /
- Contributor Names
- Gibson, J. active 1750-1792. (John),
- Created / Published
- [London : Printed for R. Baldwin, 1762]
- Subject Headings
- - Caribbean Area
- - West Indies
- - Covers southern United States, eastern Mexico, Central America, northern South America, and West Indies.
- - From The Gentleman's Magazine and Histroical Chronicle. (February, 1762), v. 32.
- - LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1680
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map ; 17 x 29 cm.
- Call Number
- G4390 1762 .G5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4390 ar168000 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4390.ar168000
- g4390 ar168001 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4390.ar168001
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.