Maps The Pecos Valley : the Fruit Belt of New Mexico, with map showing irrigating canals, etc. /
Rand Mcnally and Company
Pecos River Valley
Pecos River Valley
Pecos River Valley (N.M. and Tex.)
- The Pecos Valley : the Fruit Belt of New Mexico, with map showing irrigating canals, etc. /
- Other Title
- Map of the Pecos Valley, New Mexico
- Contributor Names
- Rand McNally and Company.
- Created / Published
- Chicago : Rand McNally and Co., [1890?]
- Subject Headings
- - Pecos River Valley (N.M. and Tex.)
- - Canals--New Mexico--Pecos River Valley
- - Irrigation--New Mexico--Pecos River Valley
- - Plants--New Mexico--Pecos River Valley
- - United States--New Mexico--Pecos River Valley
- - United States--Texas--Pecos River Valley
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Title from panel.
- - Shows parts of the Guadalupe Mountains and Mescalero Valley.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - "For duplicate copies of this Folder and for Handsomely Illustrated Pamphlet, giving full information regarding this valley, address Pecos Irrigation & Improvement Company, Eddy, New Mexico."
- - Copy imperfect: Stained and torn along fold lines. DLC
- - Text and ill. on verso.
- 1 map ; 92 x 48 cm., folded to 22 x 11 cm.
- Call Number
- G4322.P42 1890 .R3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4322p ct003109r http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4322p.ct003109r
- g4322p ct003109v http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4322p.ct003109v
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Additional Conservation and Environment Cartographic Items
Geography and Map Division