Maps Atlas of Genesee County, Michigan : containing maps of every township in the county, with village and city plats ... : from actual surveys and official records /
Cookingham, E. R.
Wangersheim, W. (William)
Genesee County (Mich.)
- Atlas of Genesee County, Michigan : containing maps of every township in the county, with village and city plats ... : from actual surveys and official records /
- Contributor Names
- Cookingham, E. R.
- Wangersheim, W. (William)
- Created / Published
- Caro, Mich. : E.R. Cookingham, 1889.
- Subject Headings
- - Genesee County (Mich.)--Maps
- - Real property--Michigan--Genesee County--Maps
- - Landowners--Michigan--Genesee County--Maps
- - Genesee County (Mich.)--Directories
- - Genesee County (Mich.)--History
- - United States--Maps
- - United States--Michigan--Genesee County
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1888, by Hadsall & Cookingham, in the office of the Librarian of Congress, at Washington, D.C."
- - LeGear. Atlases of the United States, 4979
- - Includes indexes, brief history of Genesse County, and indexed maps of each state.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy imperfect: Rear board separated from binding. Stamped in ink at top of title page: "State Bank of Byron."
- - Vendor: John Carbonell
- - Acquisitions control no. 2010-003
- 1 atlas (, 3-112 p.) : hand col. maps ; 46 cm.
- Call Number
- G1413.G4 C6 1889
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.