Maps Plans showing deed and old location lines of the Western Railroad in the county of Worcester and state of Mass. /
Boston and Albany Railroad Co.
Worcester County (Mass.)
- Plans showing deed and old location lines of the Western Railroad in the county of Worcester and state of Mass. /
- Other Title
- Deed and location lines of the Western Railroad in Worcester County, Mass.
- Contributor Names
- Boston and Albany Railroad Co.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Railroads--Massachusetts--Worcester County--Maps
- - Worcester County (Mass.)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Real property--Massachusetts--Worcester County--Maps
- - Landowners--Massachusetts--Worcester County--Maps
- - United States--Massachusetts--Worcester County
- - "Compiled from locations filed in 1837-8 at the office of the county clerk, Worcester, Mass. from original deeds and plans on file at the Boston & Albany Railroad Engineer's Office. Green Lines compiled from grade crossing and other plans. Note: in 1867 the Western R.R. Corp. and the Boston & Worcester R.R. Corp. were consolidated to form the Boston & Albany R.R. Co."
- - Pen-and-ink and colored ink.
- - Annotations in pencil and colored pencil on some maps.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vendor: John Carbonell
- - Acquisitions control no. 2009-023
- 1 ms. atlas (v. ) : col. maps ; 43 x 74 cm.
- Call Number
- G1233.W6P3 B6 1904
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.