Maps Bird's eye view of Boston Harbor along the South Shore to Plymouth, Cape Cod Canal, and Provincetown : in colors : showing all steamboat routes.
- Bird's eye view of Boston Harbor along the South Shore to Plymouth, Cape Cod Canal, and Provincetown : in colors : showing all steamboat routes.
- Other Title
- Bird's eye view of Boston Harbor along the South Shore to Provincetown
- bird's eye view of boston harbor along the south shore to provincetown
- Contributor Names
- Federal Engraving and Publishing Co.
- Created / Published
- Boston : Published by the Union News Company, [1920?]
- Subject Headings
- - Boston Harbor (Mass.)
- - Boston Harbor Region (Mass.)
- - Boston Harbor Islands (Mass.)
- - South Shore Region (Mass. : Coast)
- - United States--Massachusetts--Boston Harbor
- - United States--Massachusetts--Boston Harbor Region
- - United States--Massachusetts--Boston Harbor Islands
- - United States--Massachusetts--South Shore Region (Coast)
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Title from cover.
- - Oriented with north to the left.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes index to points of interest.
- - Copy imperfect: Brittle, cover darkened.
- - PM3
- - Acquisitions control no.: 2008-187
- 1 view : col. ; 36 x 49 cm., on sheet 43 x 53 cm., folded in cover 19 x 10 cm.
- Call Number
- G3762.B65A35 1920 .F4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3762b pm020390 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3762b.pm020390
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.