Situation of a part of the first line of defence of Lisbon /
Lines of Torres Vedras
Torres Vedras Region
Lines of Torres Vedras (Portugal)
Torres Vedras Region (Portugal)
- Situation of a part of the first line of defence of Lisbon /
- Contributor Names
- Preufs, E.
- Created Published
- Subject Headings
- - Fortification--Portugal
- - Lines of Torres Vedras (Portugal)
- - Peninsular War, 1807-1814--Portugal
- - Torres Vedras Region (Portugal)
- - Portugal.
- - Portugal--Torres Vedras.
- - Relief shown pictorially and by hachures.
- - Shows fortifications of the Lines of Torres Vedras from Alhandra to Torres Vedras, and the location of French and Anglo-Portuguese troops.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Hand written annotation on verso.
- - Minimal level cataloging record.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 Ms. Map : Col. ; 48 X 68 Cm.
- Call Number
- G6691.R4 1810 .P7
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g6691r hl000019 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g6691r.hl000019
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.