Maps Oregon, from government surveys by the order of the State Board.
- Oregon, from government surveys by the order of the State Board.
- Contributor Names
- Walton Bros.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Oregon--History
- - Topographical surveying--Oregon
- - United States--Oregon
- - Relief shown by hachures, spot heights, and shading.
- - Pen-and-ink and water colors on drawing paper, mounted on muslin, with portraits mounted within border.
- - Mended tears, holes, and liquid staining throughout. Minor losses along the borders. Missing portrait along the left margin.
- - Mounted portraits in border: J.J. Kelly, senator ; Sec. of State, S.F. Chadwick ; Governor L.F. Grover ; State Treasurer A.H. Brown ; J.H. Mitchell, senator ; A.J. Dufur, centennial com'r ; L.L. Rowland, state school supt. ; M.P. Deady, U.S. District judge ; Supreme bench: M.V. Brown, state printer, L.L. McArthur, B.F. Bonham ; P.P. Prim, J. Barnett ; L.F. Lane, repre.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 ms. map on 15 sheets : col. ; 241 x 296 cm., sheet 49 x 100 cm. or smaller.
- Call Number
- G4290 1876 .W2
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4290 ct003189a http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4290.ct003189a
- g4290 ct003189b http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4290.ct003189b
- g4290 ct003189c http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4290.ct003189c
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.