Maps Town & village of Ovid, Seneca Co., N.Y. /
French, Frank F.
French, J. H. (John Homer)
Friend & Au
New York (State)
Ovid (Seneca County : Township)
Ovid (Seneca County, N.Y. : Township)
- Town & village of Ovid, Seneca Co., N.Y. /
- Other Title
- Town and village of Ovid, Seneca County, New York
- Contributor Names
- French, Frank F. (Surveyor)
- French, J. H. (John Homer), 1824-1888.
- Friend & Aub.
- Created / Published
- Syracuse, N.Y. : J.H. French, 1858
- Subject Headings
- - Ovid (N.Y.)--Maps
- - Real property--New York (State)--Ovid--Maps
- - Landowners--New York (State)--Ovid--Maps
- - Ovid (Seneca County, N.Y. : Township)--Maps
- - Real property--New York (State)--Ovid (Seneca County : Township)--Maps
- - Landowners--New York (State)--Ovid (Seneca County : Township)--Maps
- - Ovid (Seneca County, N.Y. : Township)--History
- - Architecture, Domestic--New York (State)--Ovid (Seneca County : Township)--Pictorial works
- - United States--New York (State)--Ovid
- - United States--New York (State)--Ovid (Seneca County : Township)
- - Wall map.
- - Includes ill. of area residences.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Mounted on cloth. Attached to wooden rods along top and bottom of sheet.
- - LC copy imperfect: Sheet torn vertically at left center. Minor losses at top-center.
- - Vendor: John Carbonell
- - Acquisitions control no. 2006-147
- 2 maps on 1 sheet : hand col. ; 34 x 24 cm. and 33 x 81 cm., sheet 102 x 126 cm.
- Call Number
- G3804.O85 1858 .F7
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.