Maps Shajō no byōchi : chizu ni iwayuru Rōkyōwan nari = Sialiao anchorage : the Liang Kiau Bay of the maps.
Japan. Kaigun. Suirory
Heng ChʻUn Hsien
Heng ChʻUn Hsien (Taiwan)
Hengchun Peninsula (Taiwan)
- Shajō no byōchi : chizu ni iwayuru Rōkyōwan nari = Sialiao anchorage : the Liang Kiau Bay of the maps.
- Other Title
- 車城ノ錨地 : 地圖ニ所謂琅嶠湾ナリ= Sialiao anchorage : the Liang Kiau Bay of the maps.
- Sialiao anchorage
- Contributor Names
- Japan. Kaigun. Suiroryō.
- Cassel, Douglas, fl 1872.
- Created / Published
- [Tokyo] : Dai Nihon Kaigun Suirorryō, [not before 1872]
- Subject Headings
- - Heng-chʻun hsien (Taiwan)--Aerial views
- - Hengchun Peninsula (Taiwan)--Aerial views
- - Taiwan--Heng-chʻun hsien
- - Taiwan--Hengchun Peninsula
- Aerial views
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - "洋紀千八百七十二年三月二日[ダグ]刺斯誌 ... 2nd of March 1872, Douglas Cassel"
- - "大日本海軍水路寮第三拾三號松田保信鐫."
- 1 view ; 17 x 26 cm
- Call Number
- G7913.H4A3 1872 .J3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.