Maps Property and insurance atlas of the city of Reading, Berks County, Penna. : from official records and actual surveys /
Forsey Breou & Co.
Buildings, Structures, Etc
Commercial Real Estate
- Property and insurance atlas of the city of Reading, Berks County, Penna. : from official records and actual surveys /
- Other Title
- Atlas of the city of Reading, Berks County, Penna.
- atlas of the city of reading, berks county, penna.
- Contributor Names
- Forsey Breou & Co.
- Created / Published
- Reading, Pa. : Forsey Breou & Co., 1884.
- Subject Headings
- - Reading (Pa.)
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Reading
- - Property insurance--Pennsylvania--Reading
- - Reading (Pa.)--Buildings, structures, etc
- - Commercial real estate--Pennsylvania--Reading
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--Reading
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Reading
- - Cadastral map showing streets, lot numbers, commercial properties, landowners' names, buildings, and geographical features.
- - "Forsey Breou, C.E. ... W.A. McDonald, asst. surveyor."
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress, in the year 1884, by Forsey Breou & Co., in the Office of the Librarian of Congress at Washington, D.C."
- - Leaves [93-96] include commercial advertisements.
- - Most map sheets sectioned into 2 panels to enable folding.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 atlas ( leaves) : hand col. maps ; 56 cm.
- Call Number
- G1264.R3 F6 1884
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3824rm gla00187 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3824rm.gla00187
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.