Maps State of New-York for Spafford's gazetteer /
Spafford, Horatio Gates
New York (State)
- State of New-York for Spafford's gazetteer /
- Contributor Names
- Spafford, Horatio Gates, 1778-1832.
- Created / Published
- [Albany : H.C. Southwick, 1813]
- Subject Headings
- - New York (State)--Maps
- - United States--New York (State)
- - Greenwich longitude numbers in top border, New York meridian citation at bottom: E. lon. from New York.
- - Map removed from the 1813 ed. of H.G. Spafford's gazetteer: A gazetteer of the State of New-York. Albany, 1813.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy imperfect: Use-worn, brittle, paper darkened, sheet trimmed.
- 1 map ; 21 x 26 cm., folded to 22 x 12 cm.
- Call Number
- G3800 1813 .S6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3800 ct003432 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3800.ct003432
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.