Maps Special engineering route study Operation Joint Endeavor : [northern Balkan Peninsula] /
Terrain Analysis Center (U.S.)
U.S. Army Topographic Engineering Center
Operation Joint Endeavor
- Special engineering route study Operation Joint Endeavor : [northern Balkan Peninsula] /
- Contributor Names
- Terrain Analysis Center (U.S.)
- U.S. Army Topographic Engineering Center.
- Created / Published
- Alexandria, VA : U.S. Army Topographic Engineering Center, 1995.
- Subject Headings
- - Operation Joint Endeavor, 1995-1996--Maps
- - Transportation--Balkan Peninsula--Maps
- - Airports--Balkan Peninsula--Maps
- - Balkan Peninsula
- - Shows transportation routes and major airports in the northern Balkan Peninsula.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - "December 1995."
- - Includes TEC logotype.
- - LC copy imperfect: Adhesive labels affixed, taped.
- 1 map : col. ; 42 x 32 cm., folded to 22 x 18 cm.
- Call Number
- G6801.P1 1995 .T4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g6801p ct003433 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g6801p.ct003433
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.