Maps Map and directory of the wholesale dry goods market, New York City /
H.A. Abraham (Firm)
New York (State)
Soho (New York)
Soho (New York, N.Y.)
Tribeca (New York)
Tribeca (New York, N.Y.)
- Map and directory of the wholesale dry goods market, New York City /
- Other Title
- Pocket map and directory of the wholesale dry goods market, including furs, notions, and other kindred branches, New York City : 1883
- Contributor Names
- H.A. Abraham (Firm)
- Graphic Company.
- Created / Published
- Broadway, New York : H.A. Abraham, Publisher, 1883
- Subject Headings
- - SoHo (New York, N.Y.)--Maps
- - TriBeCa (New York, N.Y.)--Maps
- - Wholesale trade--New York (State)--New York--Maps
- - Wholesale trade--New York (State)--New York--Directories
- - Business enterprises--New York (State)--New York--Maps
- - Dry-goods--New York (State)--New York--Directories
- - United States--New York (State)--SoHo (New York)
- - United States--New York (State)--TriBeCa (New York)
- - United States--New York (State)--New York
- - Shows selected wholesale business enterprises in what are now the SoHo and eastern TriBeCa districts of Manhattan, N.Y.C.
- - Oriented with north to the right.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy imperfect: Torn at fold lines, removed from accompanying booklet, mounted on paper backing.
- 1 map ; 24 x 59 cm., folded in cover 19 x 10 cm. + directory booklet (122 p. : directories for individual businesses, advertisements ; 19 cm.)
- Call Number
- G3804.N4:2S5Q42 1883 .H2
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.