Maps Riverhead, the home resort of Long Island : property of the Riverhead Investment Co., 30 Ann Street, New York City, N.Y.
Riverhead Investment Co.
New York (State)
Real Estate Development
- Riverhead, the home resort of Long Island : property of the Riverhead Investment Co., 30 Ann Street, New York City, N.Y.
- Other Title
- Contributor Names
- Riverhead Investment Co.
- Created / Published
- [New York : Riverhead Investment Co., 1890?]
- Subject Headings
- - Riverhead (N.Y.)
- - Real property--New York (State)--Riverhead
- - Real estate development--New York (State)--Riverhead
- - United States--New York (State)--Riverhead
- - Aerial view of the established county seat and of a newly developed suburban residential subdivision (with eastern horizon at top).
- - Designed also as a cartographic real-estate advertisement showing residential lots (with lot lines) available for purchase in the subdivision.
- - Oriented with north to the left.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes texts (advertisements) in lower margin and col. ill. of buildings in upper/lower margins.
- - LC copy imperfect: Annotated in lead pencil, fold-lined.
- - PM3
- 1 view : col. ; 40 x 85 cm.
- Call Number
- G3804.R52A3 1890 .R5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3804r pm020500 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3804r.pm020500
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.